Been a long time away

RandyinVa

I ws a regular on this board about 6-7 years ago and have been away from my love of shooting for long enough.

My background is long range and extreme long range with benchrest equipment, primarily bult around ground hog pursuits. I am retired and retired to the outer banks of North Carolina, where I am an avid offshore fisherman.

I am just now planning my return to mu old pursuit. I am only interested in shooting above 500 yards and am fully contained. I have wildcats from .17 to .408 to choose from for the task at hand. I have not more access to my old support group and have just started meeting similar minded souls here in NC to get me excited about coming back. I expect to be trading out wild pigs for some of the groundhogs I would rather shoot but I will be making pilgrimages to Va, Pa, NC, , WVA, and Ohio.

I seek other similar minded PRECISION minded shooters to share trips, etc.I also am going to be on the fringes of tactical rifle shoots as well.

Good to be back.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.