BDC for a Redfield.

Does anyone know where I can get a BDC for a Redfield 6-20X50 scope? Does anyone have any experience with the scope?

Last edited:
I might have something for you. Somewhere in all of my clutter I have a pair of very old after market knobs and I don't know what they fit but it might be that they fit Redfield being as that was what I was using long ago.

Take the cover off the elevation adjustment and take a pair of calipers and measure the inside diameter of the cover where the threads are and post it up. I will then do that to the knobs and we will see if they are close enough that they might work.

It'll have to wait. My caliper quit working on me...don't know what happened. I am waiting for another one, after 19 years of service... the thing just quit working...man that burns me!

Buffalobob,
I don't know if this will help. Here is a picture of the turret on the Redfield scope.
winterdays046.jpg

top side view.
winterdays038.jpg

That helps me, but not you. The knob I have will not work on that model of scope. It was designed for a different type of scope knob.

Sorry.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.