• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED BAT Machine Vampire .473” bf unbuilt action

ohiofarmer

*SOLD PENDING FUNDS* New and untouched since I received it from BAT. It has 20moa of cant built into the rails. Standard .473" boltface but it uses BAT's modular bolt should you want to change that around. Right bolt right port repeater. $1650 shipped insured to your local dealer in the lower 48. Thank you.

Last edited:
These actions are sweet. Built my 30 nosler on one, it's flat out awesome. This would make a great .280ai light weight build or something similar

What's the cost of a new bolt head??
Great question…I've tried to figure that out without calling them since they released them and I've never seen it mentioned. They got a great website with lots of info but zero info on cost or availability.

Well then....buying this action, and then buying a new bolt head would have not been the best route for me....new actions sell for $1836.

Glad it worked out for everyone!!

Well then....buying this action, and then buying a new bolt head would have not been the best route for me....new actions sell for $1836.

Glad it worked out for everyone!!
You would also have to open up the feed lips on the action if you were going to feed from a BDL box mag, thats why I didn't buy it.

Recent Posts