• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

BAT CT Action & XLR Chassis

CA48

I have for sale a BAT CT Action 8.5" 1.55" round, no ejectior, solid bottom.
This was originally a 338 Allen Magnum, It's only had one barrel. It's comes with a custom cut Murphy precision 60moa 4 pinned base. It had 8-40 base screws and I had Clayton of West Texas Ordinance open them up to a large size not sure the size but they look massive. Also comes with a spare 0 MOA base. Huber Concepts 2 stage trigger set at 1lb. Have the firing pin removal tool for the bolt, 338 Allen Mag dies, and the large pain killer brake. I have the XLR chassis that originally came with the rifle if some one is interested. The tube and butt stock are not pictured because I'm using it on another rifle. But if you just want the main chassis you could buy another buttstock and tube from xlr. This will be a deal for anyone looking to get into the ELR game using one of the best Actions out there!

New Pricing
BAT CT Action $1800
Huber 2 stage triggger $390
XLR Chassis $1400
2 bases $240
338 AM Dies $350
Firing pin removal tool $45
Painkiller brake ?

My Price
$1700 for action, trigger, bases, f. pin removal tool, action screws

$2100 for the above with Chassis (no butt stock, tube or grip)

$2400 with full Chassis

$200 338 AM dies

$100 Large Pain Killer Brake

IMG_4385.jpeg

IMG_4383.jpeg

IMG_4382.jpeg

IMG_4381.jpeg

IMG_4380.jpeg

IMG_4379.jpeg

IMG_4378.jpeg

IMG_4377.jpeg

IMG_4384.jpeg

I'm not well educated on the different bat models, which bolt face is this action? Magnum or lapua?

Chey tac BF .640"

Pic rail screws are 10-32 with 4 pins

Action and chassis is SPF

Dies and brake still available, I also have 100 pieces of 338AM brass

Not sure off the top of my head but I can find out if it's still available.
First deal fell through, waiting on the second guy in line to get ahold Kirby to see about rebarreling. If so he's going to take the entire package. If not I will post it back for sale again here.

Okay first two deals didn't work out.

If you want Brass I have 100 pieces I believe 50 is 1x and 50 is 2x but il look when I get home. Was fired with 142gr of H50BMG with a 300berger. It's Bertram that was neck turned and fire formed by Kirby. It was $420 new Il add it in on the package for $150

$2850 for everything and il look into the MB thread size.

Muzzle threads measured .750" so the brake should be 3/4x24.
Action & Chassis is Sold
Brass, brake and dies still available.