Bartlein or brux ?

bgbuck153

I'm building my first custom and I need to decide on a barrel manufacturer . I'm building a 7 LRM In a 9 twist #3 contour . Thanks

I dont think you can go wrong with either of them. Ive had both and both shot great but my Bart seemed to have the edge on my Brux tubes and cleaned up easier.

Flip a coin really. Never had a brux I but shoot with guys that do and they shoot great. Same with Bartlein's, although the reason I like bartleins is becuase they usually have better availability. Brux's not so much.

I put my $$ on Brux on the first rifle I had custom built. 5 rifles later Im still a Brux man and still got an idea in the oven for #6

I'm losing count on the number of Bartleins I've used and have only shot out one Brux. I'd still NOT hesitate to use a Brux at all, it cleaned up easily and most importantly it was superbly accurate.

Geb

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.