• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Barrel only. tikka custom 260 barrel bartlein #2

I have bought tikka actions for as low as $300 actually.. if a guy needed money or didn't know what he had I'd say $450 could happen... not sure why this is on us for poor wording?
It's not on you. But Who expects a complete rifle in the actions/barrels forum?
So you'd have no problem taking a guy for a few hundred bucks that didn't know what he had? Wow. Good to know.

So you'd have no problem taking a guy for a few hundred bucks that didn't know what he had? Wow. Good to know.
You're a jackass. You have snapped at multiple people in this thread.. guess why it's still for sale..
1. Over priced
2. You're a Jack wagon

Grouse you're a real piece of work you know it... What would drive you to rub sand into something that had been let go 9 DAYS ago?!? It not "take a guy for a couple hundred bucks" it's someone wants to dump something so they can put that money towards something else that might be time sensitive. I've seen several scopes sell for "hundreds" of dollars less then what they should on here and I'd guess it's for that exact reason!
You're a jackass. You have snapped at multiple people in this thread.. guess why it's still for sale..
1. Over priced
2. You're a Jack wagon
Mike you've hit the nail on the head brother! He's lost any future business from me that's for dam-n sure after this little stunt and now that he's been quoted he can't edit a thing! 😎

I suggest you guys learn to ignore each others future posts.

For your own good and that of thousands of other members.

Recent Posts