• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Barrel: 300WM Shilen SELECT for post M70

shilen30

There are 700 rounds or less through this barrel. It is a Shilen Select Match #5 contour 26" SS chambered in 300 win mag and threaded for a post win M70. Still shoots great, but has the expected amount of throat erosion and mild heat. The reason for selling the barrel: I lived in Northern Idaho near a great gunsmith up until I got a job in Utah several months ago. Before leaving Idaho, I gave my gunsmith my 300 win mag to set the barrel back (again, even though the barrel shot well. Throat was just creaping forward as would be expected) since I was already right there by him. 3 months later when he was ready to set the barrel back I had worked a lot of overtime in my new job and decided I deserved a new exotic barrel with an exotic twist, so I went with a new barrel and had him give me back the Shilen before setting it back. Like I said, it still shoots great. It really likes 180 accubonds and H4831SC powder, and this combination has never let me down in this barrel. By the way, the barrel has a bead-blast finish. Looks great.

$100 OBO. Includes shipping UPS ground in continental US

PM me or e-mail.

As low as I'm willing to go is $80. I don't really know why I'm willing to sell for that little other than the fact I need the money. Any takers?