• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bansner Ultimate Rifle-340 Wby

Biebs

This rifle was just completed. Even though Mark Bansner is now tied up with Legendary Arms, he was kind enough to oversee the completion of my Bansner Ultimate in 340 Wby from a barreled action I purchased from an incomplete Bansner build.

The rifle is built on a blueprinted Rem 700 action, with a 3 position side safety, Sako extractor, custom trigger (Timney or Jewel..not sure), ERA Express sights, and Talley rings and bases. The muzzle is threaded for a brake, but has a thread protector in place now. The stock is Mark's High Tech Specialties in ADL format. It was bedded on Mark's recommendation by the great Alex Sitman, who preps the rifles of many top target competitors. Mark then sprayed it in his signature tan/gray speckled pattern.

The rifle has not been fired by me since completion. Great Elk, Moose, Bear, or large Plains Game rifle. Weighs 7.4 lbs, with a 14" LOP.

$2,495 Shipped

No, but I have lots of 340 ammunition from past 340 rifles I could try. But if Mark built it and Alex Sitman did the bedding, it's bound to be a shooter.