• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Badger Ordnance 306-99 ... Schmidt & Bender PMII Throw Levers

Infamous

Hey all!

I've got a few Badger Ordnance parts that are, as far as I'm concerned, unheard of and are now unobtainium. 👽
These were all marked manufactured 11/2014 on their boxes; from the original run, for the CAG unit who received these for their S&B 3-27x56 HighPowers.

When I purchased these from EuroOptic, I was told they were the only retailer to ever get any in hand, which was about 2.5 years ago.
I bought them shortly after EuroOptic had received them. They've been listed as discontinued ever since.
OpticsPlanet and SWFA still list them as being able to be backordered, albeit with the completely wrong product picture lol.

EuroOptic informed me that the needed quantity to receive more from Badger would be 100+.... i.e., not gonna happen o_O

Rather than buying the $160 Schmidt Shark Fin, I find these to be a much more robust design, and just as adjustable.

Every PMII model that has worked for me: 3-20 US, UltraBright series (newer mag ring, not the original slim version), 5-45 HP, 3-27 HP, 1-8 SFP ShortDot, 1-8 Dual CC (screenshot below from one of my InstaGram accounts).

NOTE: if you have a newer production 3-27 PMII, or other large ocular like the 5-45, you will need to adjust the diopter fully out to angle the Throw Lever on. The original 3-27's didn't have the ocular frill to accept the Tenebraex caps and this would slide right over.

They are all in excellent shape, some might have faint wear marks on the 3 lugs that engage the scope magnification ring.

Snag a piece of history!

Don't hesitate to shoot me a PM / ask a question! 🤓
NO TRADES

$125 SHIPPED for EACH

1 AVAILABLE / 11 SOLD

*** NOTE: LRH won't let you edit a post after a given time, so look below for updates, after about 1-2 weeks ***

BadCat1.jpg

BadCat2.jpg

BadCat3.jpg

BadCat4.jpg

BadCat5.png

BadCat6.jpg

Last edited: