• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Badger Ordnance 20MOA Rem 700 LA Rail and 30mm Rings

Ramblin99

These came on a rifle I recently purchased. I'm a Talley Lightweight user, so these quality items need to go to someone that appreciates them.

First is a Badger Ordnance 306-07 20MOA rail for Remington 700 long action and clones. This model includes the Remington standard 6-48 screws. 7-1/8" long and very robust. Excellent condition. $100 shipped. Pics below:
IMG_5877.jpg
IMG_5878.jpg
IMG_5879.jpg
IMG_5880.jpg
s-l500.jpg

Next is a set of Badger Ordnance steel rings for 30mm tube. These are model # 306-21 in medium height, which is 1" from bottom of ring to centerline of the scope. Black oxide finished, and numbers matching per BO quality standards. Good condition with a few light marks from normal use. No issues with these quality rings. $100 shipped. Pics below:
IMG_5872.jpg

IMG_5873.jpg

IMG_5874.jpg

IMG_5875.jpg

IMG_5876.jpg

If you want the rail and rings, I will sell everything for $185 shipped. My only trade interest would be a single-stage aftermarket trigger for a Rem 700. Timney, TriggerTech, Jewell, Shilen or others? Would also be interested in a Huber 2-stage trigger. Can add or accept cash. Drop me a PM if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

Keith

Last edited:
Price drop to $90 each for the rail or rings. Folks, these sell for $165-175 each online. They are premium components. $165 shipped for the pair, which is half the price of new. Would rather sell them here than FleaBay.

Keith