• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Badger base and rings, Mike Rock barrel FS

duckdog310

I have a Badger Ordnance 20MOA one piece base for a short action Remington M700. The screws are 8-42. Moly finished in flat black. Very good condition.

DSC00004.jpg

$100 shipped.

I also have a set of #2631 Badger Ord 30mm rings. These have also been moly coated in flat black. The only bugged up areas are the contact points on the base screw. . .basically from tightening using the torque wrench and 1/2" socket. No damage to the metal, just finish marring.

DSC00003.jpg

$100 shipped.

I also have a Rock 5R 1-11.25" Marine Corp contour barrel finished at 24". Its currently on my short action M700 and chambered in .308 Winchester. Its finished in flat black moly and has some surface scratches. I'm basically NOT liking the moly finish for this reason. . .too delicate. Round count is 452 worth of factory Fed 168's and 175's GMM. I've only cleaned this thing with WipeOut, a coated rod, bore guide and cotton cloth. Basically. . .the bore is perfect. Mike Bryant did barreling and Randy from R&D Precision did the chamber work (after Bryant chambered it for Palma fodder).

I don't have a pic. How's $200 shipped?

Feel free to make offers on any of the items listed. I'm not taking trades at this time.

Thanks.
Matt

How about I combine the base and rings for $190 shipped? That's over $70 off of the new price.

I should correct my first post. The base screw holes are opened up and included are the appropriate size 8-40 screws.

$180 combined with shipping included is as low as I can go with these.