• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED B&C Stock and Bottom Metals 700 Rem.

Timeout

I have a B&C stock for a Rem 700 LA in Right Hand for sale. It is this style stock in black with gray webbing, brand new: https://www.stockysstocks.com/bell-...-700-short-action-1001-long-action-stock.html I will take $225.00 shipped in the lower 48 (insurance extra if you request) or $310.00 with bottom metal, spring, mag box, follower and action screws.

If the stock sells solo - without the bottom metal setup, I will sell the set with action screws for $100.00 shipped in the U.S. The set is top in the photo of bottom metals. Note: the LA bottom metal is not for sale until the stock sells.

Next bottom metal in photo is a Rem. 700 SA BDL style complete with spring, follower, mag box and action screws. $90.00 shipped in the U.S.

3rd from the top bottom metal is a Rem. 700 BDL style in silver with spring, follower, and mag box. $80.00 shipped in the U.S.

At the RH side in the photo is a BDL style bottom metal only for a Rem. 700 SA. Price is $55.00 shipped in the U.S.

Thanks for viewing. Please post an I'll Take It, followed by a PM.

Attachments

• DSCN3427.jpg
    DSCN3427.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN3428.jpg
    DSCN3428.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN3426.jpg
    DSCN3426.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 9
These are great stocks for the money. The design promotes proper eye to scope alignment. They don't flex when preloading your bipod, yet aren't overly heavy as are some higher priced competing brand stocks. The first one I had experience with was on a custom 6BR. That combo was a superb shooter.

Yes I do and it is for 308 size. PM me for payment and shipping info exchange. Thanks!