AZ unit 4B

7, that hunt starts in five days. The dry lake area is said to be good. I'm not sure where, but somewhere around Winslow the old world record antelope was taken I think in 1972. You would be wise to scout before the season starts.

Been scouting up there the last few weekends, but the archery hunt runs up until mine starts so I was wondering where they might end up under pressure of the archery crew. There were quite a few and mostly in the areas you mentioned. Thanks for the reply Dosh.

Start in the areas that are covered with sporadic junipers. Be on high alert, as they may come running straight at you. Good luck!

I think you are correct sir! I see a lot of insecure guys that have trucks with all kinds of tools hanging off the side of their jungle Jim racks.
I see secure guys with a lot of tools hanging off their jungle "gyms", insecure guys spend all day with jungle "Jim" ... What in tarnation 7 nuts?

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.