• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

AXES/Hatchets

Frenchie1

It's a long shot but throwing it out there. I started collecting axes and hatchets several years ago and am always on the hunt for more to hang on my wall. It seems I am not alone in this hobby as the older ones have become scarce unless willing to pay and arm and a leg, which I am not but if you have something laying around, even if it is not in great shape or rusty or with broken handle, let me know as I may be interested.

Got one like this sheath and all...better shape
Screenshot_20220318-063840_Chrome.jpg

Boy i,I, tell ya...came from the man that raised me.Unless you really want it...

I understand. Maybe it best that you hold onto it. That is kind of what got me started in this collecting thing. My dad had a few axes that he would not let me touch, not because he didn't use them, but because he kept all of his axes razor sharp so I would just eyeball the shiny edges hanging in the woodshed and I have them hanging up now too.

It's a long shot but throwing it out there. I started collecting axes and hatchets several years ago and am always on the hunt for more to hang on my wall. It seems I am not alone in this hobby as the older ones have become scarce unless willing to pay and arm and a leg, which I am not but if you have something laying around, even if it is not in great shape or rusty or with broken handle, let me know as I may be interested.
TTT