• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

AUTOTRICKLER V4 – Riser Mod

justdreaming

Hey all,

Just finished up a riser system for the AutoTrickler V4, if anyone is interested.

Current setup:
  • AutoTricker v4
  • A&D FX-120i Scale
  • Base support for either the Factory Circular scale pan or the Area 419 triangle scale pan (just specify on request).
* If you have a different scale, just PM me and I can work with you on a base.

Note:
- For folks that are running the AutoTrickler V3 system, I also have the below design available, just with a different top.
- Not pictured is a thumb screw that I've added to the rear tab to enable tilt adjustment, based on the instructions about shimming to adjust the powder flow from the small tub.

Cost: $100.00 (shipped USPS Priority within the 48 included in price)

Feel free to shoot me a PM if interested.

Thanks,
Jim

Attachments

• AT4 Riser - Back.jpg
    AT4 Riser - Back.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 71
  • AT4 Riser - Standard & 419 - 1.jpg
    AT4 Riser - Standard & 419 - 1.jpg
    483.1 KB · Views: 70
  • ATv4 Riser - Area 419 Pan - 1.jpg
    ATv4 Riser - Area 419 Pan - 1.jpg
    565.7 KB · Views: 72
  • ATv4 Riser - Area 419 Pan - 2.jpg
    ATv4 Riser - Area 419 Pan - 2.jpg
    456.5 KB · Views: 73
  • ATv4 Riser - Standard Pan - 1.jpg
    ATv4 Riser - Standard Pan - 1.jpg
    507.2 KB · Views: 65
  • ATv4 Riser - Standard Pan - 2.jpg
    ATv4 Riser - Standard Pan - 2.jpg
    527.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Hey all,

Just finished up a riser system for the AutoTrickler V4, if anyone is interested.

Current setup:
  • AutoTricker v4
  • A&D FX-120i Scale
  • Base support for either the Factory Circular scale pan or the Area 419 triangle scale pan (just specify on request).
* If you have a different scale, just PM me and I can work with you on a base.

Note:
- For folks that are running the AutoTrickler V3 system, I also have the below design available, just with a different top.
- Not pictured is a thumb screw that I've added to the rear tab to enable tilt adjustment, based on the instructions about shimming to adjust the powder flow from the small tub.

Cost: $100.00 (shipped USPS Priority within the 48 included in price)

Thanks,
Nice
We already have the FX-120i scale and waiting on the V4. Should be here any day according to the schedule from Adam.
We definitely keep this in mind. Was not to thrilled with the plastic cover from FX
Thanks
Len & Jill