• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Auto Trickler system... trade for H1000 powder & R26

ontarget7

Just as the title says.
I'd take cash on the difference. I'd only be interested in trade for those that have a fair amount of powder and remainder in cash.
Will not sell the system out right only for a partial or full trade.
Preferably H1000 if I were to pick one.
I'm in southern Utah and won't pay travel to me 😂

Thanks guys !
Shane

Attachments

• 38A8ADA7-5154-4AD7-9087-6394AEAAF90C.jpeg
    38A8ADA7-5154-4AD7-9087-6394AEAAF90C.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 93
Good afternoon!
  1. Why are you selling the V3 unit? I have heard that they work really and right now they are hard to get because they are discontinued because of the newer model V4 being available next year 2022. Quite a few people looking to purchase the V3s, but buy and not trade the powder you want. I have both powders.
  2. How many pounds of RL-26 for even trade?
  3. How many pounds H-1000 for even trade?

Thanks
Len

Good afternoon!
  1. Why are you selling the V3 unit? I have heard that they work really and right now they are hard to get because they are discontinued because of the newer model V4 being available next year 2022. Quite a few people looking to purchase the V3s, but buy and not trade the powder you want. I have both powders.
  2. How many pounds of RL-26 for even trade?
  3. How many pounds H-1000 for even trade?

Thanks
Len

Hi Len
I have other powder charge machines so the V3 unit is more of a luxury not a necessity. Don't get me wrong it's a very, very nice unit but I've been having a hellava time tracking down H1000 and getting really low. I've had the unit new for about 2 months and purchased it off a guy that builds a few guns for me.
I'd prefer the H1000 and would do 20# in the straight trade.
You can shoot me a PM if you want to talk more about it.
Thanks
Shane