• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Athlon Midas Scope

HiMtnHntr

I have an Athlon scope that needs a home. The exact model scope is Athlon Midas, 2.5-15x50. The pertinent details are on the following link. The scope is NIB and retails for about $560. Make me an offer I can't refuse. Thanks!

Athlon Optics – Rifle Scopes – Binoculars – Red Dot Scopes – Spotting Scopes – Rangefinders – Riflescopes >> Blog Archive Midas BTR 2.5-15x50 AHMR SFP IR MOA - Athlon Optics - Rifle Scopes - Binoculars - Red Dot Scopes - Spotting Scopes - Rangefinders - Riflescopes

$500, Sold pending funds.

Last edited:
I have an Athlon scope that needs a home. The exact model scope is Athlon Midas, 2.5-15x50. The pertinent details are on the following link. The scope is NIB and retails for about $560. Make me an offer I can't refuse. Thanks!

Athlon Optics – Rifle Scopes – Binoculars – Red Dot Scopes – Spotting Scopes – Rangefinders – Riflescopes >> Blog Archive Midas BTR 2.5-15x50 AHMR SFP IR MOA - Athlon Optics - Rifle Scopes - Binoculars - Red Dot Scopes - Spotting Scopes - Rangefinders - Riflescopes

Per forum rules, you need to post a price. This is not an auction site. Midas is a great scope.

Recent Posts