ATF eForm 4 Reduced Wait Times?

I would like to bring this to attention of my representative, Chip Roy
Hi, Axl,

I recently met with a staff member of my Wyoming Representative Harriet Hageman. I outlined my concerns about tax vs fee aspect and about the fact that no other Constitutional Right has a tax or a fee attached to it.
I will forward the findings here when I receive a reply.
Have you heard anything from Representative Roy?

John

sent in my form on 3/5/24… still nothing.

Thought maybe I was just a little bit early to catch the quick turn around so I purchased another and submitted on 6/10/24… still nothing. My buddy submitted the same day as I did and he got his back in 48 hours. 🤬

Thought maybe I was just a little bit early to catch the quick turn around so I purchased another and submitted on 6/10/24… still nothing. My buddy submitted the same day as I did and he got his back in 48 hours. 🤬
Individual are coming back fast usually the trusts are taking longer . Then if your app gets held for the nics background check it can take some time . You can call and see what the status is . Once your first clears the second will also . See my post above ^^^ . I had 3 waiting . One almost a year then down the line to just a few weeks and once the first cleared I got them all the same day.

Received approval for my suppressor yesterday 6/24/2024, e form submitted 7/19/2023. 11 months 4 days +/-, this was for a single suppressor on a trust. 🤘🏼

Thought maybe I was just a little bit early to catch the quick turn around so I purchased another and submitted on 6/10/24… still nothing. My buddy submitted the same day as I did and he got his back in 48 hours.
Some people submitting as an individual still get hung up. A friend had a suppressor hung up for over a year and had to go to our Representative Ryan Zenkie to get it out of jail. He bought another in April thinking he'd ride the shorter individual wave now that he'd cleared things up. It's still in jail and he can't go back to the Rep for help again w/o waiting a year. I submitted as an individual in May and was approved in 2 business days. Doing things with the ATF may have improved for suppressors but it's still not a sure thing.

Some people submitting as an individual still get hung up. A friend had a suppressor hung up for over a year and had to go to our Representative Ryan Zenkie to get it out of jail. He bought another in April thinking he'd ride the shorter individual wave now that he'd cleared things up. It's still in jail and he can't go back to the Rep for help again w/o waiting a year. I submitted as an individual in May and was approved in 2 business days. Doing things with the ATF may have improved for suppressors but it's still not a sure thing.

Why does he need to wait a year?

Because the Reps staff told him that they could not help him until an approval had been held up for an extended period. Basically while a lot of approvals are coming back quickly it isn't guaranteed so they don't want to be seen abusing their influence. To be fair, for the approval they helped with, the ATF granted the hung up approval in less than a week after Zenkie's office intervened.

If it's worth an extra $200 to get a can now versus waiting several months, maybe one can purchase as an individual then file to transfer to their trust
I've wondered if one could do such a thing. I have several, and I'm no spring chicken, it would be worthwhile if that is doable. As far as time goes, my last one was purchased in December of 23 and I had the can Feb 24. I was shocked, all my others took at least 8 months.