• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

ARC Mausingfield Long Action, Magnum bolt face, unfired

J3n

This is a pre-2019 version Mausingfield, so none of the downgrades like no longer integral recoil lug or keyed scope rail.

New & Unfired. Bought it to build up a 300 PRC but then got in on the LRI Mausingfield Hunter barreled action. So, need to sell this to get some cash together.

Mausingfield action, unfired. Magnum bolt head, 20 MOA Rail (will work with Barloc, its not extended length rail)

Sadly it is totally unfired. I had installed a barrel using a Barloc & headspace gauges but never fired it. Note: Barloc is not included

$1450 delivered

Your FFL must accept shipments from individuals or it will add $40 to the cost due to my FFL's fees on shipments

Edit to add: I cannot ship to California. Too many regulations and extra costs involved in getting approval and shipping through an FFL. Sorry.

Mausingfield_Front.jpg Mausingfield_Left.jpg Mausingfield_Right.jpg Mausingfield_Serial.jpg

Last edited:
here's your chance to avoid the 2019 'upgrades' on the Mausingfield that some feel are downgrades.

bump up for the weekend. Awesome action, built before the 2019 downgrades. And this is much lower price than new.

If no one takes this I'm going to have to build a 2nd 300 PRC. I'm sure someone has a good use for this.

A Manners EH1 for Rem 700 LA could be considered for partial trade, preferably with BDL mini chassis. Or a 308 bolt for the AI AXMC. Other than those, unfortunately not too much. Mostly looking to fund another rifle being built.