• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED AR quad rail with inserts

Sealesniper

Alluminum AR quad rail with inerts to make it smooth when you dont need the rail. NEW.

Similar ones are selling for $75 to $100.

I will sell the quad rail, inserts and a front handle for $75 shipped

I will try to post a picture, but I assume they will be sold before I have time to post it.

Roger

Is there a name brand or something to identify what you are purchasing. Picture?

It is for a carbine. It is like all Quads I have seen. Bolts to itself and locks under the delta ring, so I assume that means free floating. Picture will be up around 10 am est

Pictures of rails, inserts and handle are below. As for a manufacturer, I will have to look tonight. I know I paid over $70 for the rail, but never used it, as I sold the AR I had planned to install it on. It is nicer than the rail I have on another AR, but I don't see the need to change it out. The handle locks very tight and is in very good shape.

Attachments

• Quad rail.jpg
    Quad rail.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 17
Both pieces of the quad rail bolt to each other. Not sure if that makes it "free-Floating" but the bolts hold the unit in place, not the delta ring.

Recent Posts