applied ballistics app trouble

sambar1

iv recently purchased applied ballistics app on iphone after a few reports that shooter was starting to have troubles with a ios update.
iv punched all my data in but for some reason im having issues with getting it zeroed at 100yds my data says sighted in at 0 zero height at 100yds zero range but when I go to the solution it says
0yds -1.8path-in U0.0path-moa
100yds 0.4path-in D.04path-moa
200yds-2.5path-in U1.1path-moa

any idea why this is happening?

iv recently purchased applied ballistics app on iphone after a few reports that shooter was starting to have troubles with a ios update.
iv punched all my data in but for some reason im having issues with getting it zeroed at 100yds my data says sighted in at 0 zero height at 100yds zero range but when I go to the solution it says
0yds -1.8path-in U0.0path-moa
100yds 0.4path-in D.04path-moa
200yds-2.5path-in U1.1path-moa

any idea why this is happening?

You have wind at 90 degrees? You are getting lift from the bullet rotating into the wind. Set wind at 270 degrees and you will not see this.

I have also troubles with AB ballistic. when I go to add ammo/zero data and I try to insert temperature the numbers go crazy, when I want to change it this number just multiplies to infinity... I use IOS 8 and i change in metric system and degrees of celsium...

I just got the upgrade for SHOOTER and it works great now...

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.