Anyone from Southern Alberta on this board?

Hello Lostsheep,

I believe I know of the range you are talking of. It's beside the Rosebud Sillouette Club isn't it? It's used by the Full Bore Rifle group from what I can tell from the web.

Is it possible to get access to that range?

Tks.

Chalk up another Calgary, well actually Airdrie resident. I can shoot out to 500 yds at the range I shoot at, but also travel out to the range at Sibald to get some longer range work in.

Hey there CapDog. What range do you shoot at? Also are you refering to the same range out in sibbald that lostsheep refered to? If so, how does one get access to that range?

thanks.

Wel I guess I better change my post to Lethbridge, the Mrs. has accepted a position down there, and as of this past weekend half of our stuff is in storage there now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif The range down there goes 400-500yds(I think) and you need a range officer with you because the police were doing "training" exersizes and 2 stray rounds ended up going into some 4-plexes(just down from where we are going to be moving into). God thing is, is that I am now going to be 5 minutes from the range instead of 30-45min.

Hi guys, I'm west of High River, Alberta. Fortunately for me, my neighbours are all ranchers. I shoot out to 400 yds but could easily extend that. Probably will as soon as I get comfortable with it.

So how did everyone do on their draws this year?

I 999'd everything back in June, but picked up a cow elk tag in 312 the other day when they opened up the undersubscribed tags.

Cheers!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts