Anyone from pa

Tuxdad where about are you? I'm in the Dillsburg area and there are quite a few ranges that have "Gound Hog" shoots over 300 yards. Basicly its a bench rest competition that factory rifles can be in. It's alot of fun.

Tuxdad where about are you? I'm in the Dillsburg area and there are quite a few ranges that have "Gound Hog" shoots over 300 yards. Basicly its a bench rest competition that factory rifles can be in. It's alot of fun.

I get over to Dillsburg from time to time, to go fishing over at Lake Pinchot.. I'm in the Carlisle area.. Sounds like it'd be fun to try :D.. I'll have dig out my BR and do some practicing now for sure..:D I've been mainly shooting with my bi-pods as I've been working up some loads for my 22 hornet.. I'd be curious how it does with the loads I've made on a longer range..

Thanks !!:)

Tuxdad at the St Thomas Sportsmen club they go out to 400 and at the Mifflin County Sportsmen Association they go out to 500. The one I'm shooting this weekend is at the Hopewell Sportsmen Club and they go to 300. Starting small and woring my way up. If you or anyone else whats to go or info just shoot me a message and do what ever I can to help. Good luck with the Hornet, my plan is to get my Dads Hornet blued and the stock refinished this winter and then start working on loads.

Sounds AWESOME !! I'd be up for any of them since it'd be my first time at any of these types of shoots !

Please feel free to shoot me some info or whatever on the shoots ...:D

Thanks !!

Tuxdad I'll send you a IM with the details. I don't want to highjack the thread. If anyone else is interested in finding out more about local "Ground Hog" shoot send me an IM and I'll do what ever I can to help.