• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Anyone dealt with this seller?

mightyman

To all
Need some guidance on a PM that I got this AM pertaining a post I made couple weeks ago pertaining to a rifle I was looking for..the P M came from poster with 1 post...letting me know of seller of gun I was looking for..

If legitimate... That's great
But just concerned... It might not be..message below
Anyone know about seller:

"I can help you with a lead. Please contact Jeff on [email protected] regarding your request. He is located in Nunnelly, TN 37137 USA and the last time we talked , he had for sale. I purchased items from him and they arrived in NEW condition as described and just right on time. His cell # is 931-257-7351. HE IS TRUSTED......."

Anyone know this individual? Legitimate...?

Thanks for your help,
Mightyman

To all
Need some guidance on a PM that I got this AM pertaining a post I made couple weeks ago pertaining to a rifle I was looking for..the P M came from poster with 1 post...letting me know of seller of gun I was looking for..

If legitimate... That's great
But just concerned... It might not be..message below
Anyone know about seller:

"I can help you with a lead. Please contact Jeff on [email protected] regarding your request. He is located in Nunnelly, TN 37137 USA and the last time we talked , he had for sale. I purchased items from him and they arrived in NEW condition as described and just right on time. His cell # is 931-257-7351. HE IS TRUSTED......."

Anyone know this individual? Legitimate...?

Thanks for your help,
Mightyman

Complete scam, There have been posts on this forum written about this guy..Basically answers every WTB ad. I have had him answer 2 of mine

I think it's a scam. There is a similar thread on here with the same verbiage, just replace the phone number and email with the other requests. This scam specifically targets guys who post WTB ads.

Seem to remember another post with reference to just such an email or PM from someone claiming to know a 3rd party that had exactly what the buyer was looking for.

Personally I would not trust this. Pursue if you want but I would ask for a pic of the rifle, showing the serial number, with the sellers drivers license laying right beside it. You could also require that he ship it from a FFL and that the rifle be in the FFLs hands before payment is sent. This would obviously cost you $40 or so more but better than getting scammed.

Scam for sure!!!!! I received the same thing last year when I was selling.If you search on here you will find many many posts about this.