• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Anybody in need of 208 Amax's?

mobenzowner

I have what is a little over 3 boxes of 208 Amax's I bought a while back here on the forum. I believe Hornady has discontinued these. I never got around to working up a load with them. I figured they would be better off going to someone who might have worked up loads already and might want them more than I. I will post pictures tonight and get an exact bullet count.

I can sell them shipped to the contiguous lower 48 or trade. I will post price tonight once round count is completed.

I will also consider trades for 178 Amax's, 95 grain Berger classics in 243, other 165gr to 180gr 308 hunting bullets. Also would trade and add cash towards nice knives or scope. Offer up anything, I have lots of interests.

I am possibly interested in the 208 a Max's. Let me know what you come up with in terms or numbers.

Got home last evening had lawn mower that wouldn't run. Counts will be up this evening.
Sorry for inconvenience guys and/or gals.

Okay, got them all counted. 3 full boxes of 100 each and one partial box of 34 for a total of 334. They are all from the same lot #30732.

Can email picture if requested.....
How does $85 shipped sound?

Last edited:
Sounds like a GOOD deal!
[QUOTE="mobenzowner, post: 1356470, member:
How does $85 shipped sound?[/QUOTE]