Anybody from Kansas on here?

Not sure where Oxford is. Good to hear from you anyway. If you are a Vet. you already have my respect.

I was raised on a farm just north of Mulvane which is about 15 miles south of Wichita. Got my ankle broken bull riding in Sedan. chased alot of girls in Winfield, Belleplain, Udall and Wellington. Had to drive to Enid, OK to buy fireworks during the year.

Moved to West Texas and the wind blew away my back trail of bread wrappers and bologny skins so I couldn't

find my way out of here.

Worked many years at Boeing.

It's 2 weeks before Kansas early Muzzleloader season and my land in unit 1 was sold over the weekend and all deer hunting rights have been severed. Looking for options, been looking at all the walkin areas in 1 & 3 which might be the only option. I have units 1 & 3 only.
Thanks jeff/SW Iowa~

I am originally from Atwood and now live in Wichita. The range in atwood belongs to the Rawlins county sportsmans club and goes to 300 yrds. It is a members only but not hard to become one or shoot at it either. Good to see some guys from NWKS on here.

Another Augusta member here. I shoot ckgc in hutch (600 yard range)or just on the farm.

I need to talk to you Saint Francis lads sometime.