Any Recommended Alternatives to Soar RSS Series 2 or 3 tripod with ANVIL 30 Ballhead

Rauch precision makes a real fine tripod, I dont use the ball on mine, its rock solid and the base is really good, seems to me they are a great group of people and of course they are veteran owned can I say more.

Rauch precision makes a real fine tripod, I dont use the ball on mine, its rock solid and the base is really good, seems to me they are a great group of people and of course they are veteran owned can I say more.
These guys are reselling the two vets no name and PVA comp 40 looks to me. They are both good budget friendly units.

Hello,

Do any of you have recommendations for alternative tripod and ballhead setups that are less expensive than Soar RSS Series 2 or 3 tripod with ANVIL 30 ballhead but in your opinion are just as good?

I just can't bring myself to drop $1,500 on a tripod setup.
Have you looked at the vangaurd tripod/bipod/monopod system, it's very light but strong aluminium construction one hand snaps for leg adjustment cradle for fore-end or you can screw into fore-end if you want it attached, makes a good hiking stick as a monopod, I've found mine to be a good all rounder, and it was $250au which puts it under $200us I'd imagine.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.