Anti-gun policy - unbelievable!!!

"any one any idea what it costs for a dealer to equip himself for crédit card acceptance in the USA and what the associated charges are?"

Pete, ***they are about the same here anywhere from $150-$300 for instore equiptment and merchant account then monthly fees or transaction fee plus 3.5% or so for visa and master card and 7% or so for american express. Paypal has a program now for those selling online through a web store, your customer doesn't even have to be a member to purchase through you but cost is at 4% flat rate i believe.

gonehunting ***pay pal has worked for me buying rifles from gunbrokers as well

7rum P.E.T.A. love your version

4ked horn all i can say is you are last cause i had to stop laughing my *** off. that was a very good post /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks,
Ben

"If the problem of criminal misuse of firearms was dependent on the availability of guns, research would demonstrate that the prevalence of firearms is directly related to violent gun crimes -- that is, the more guns in an area, the more criminal gun use. However, any such relationship has been refuted by multiple and differing analyses. All studies inevitably lead to this conclusion: The crime problem is not about implements but intentions, and intent is inexorably defined by culture."

This was in an e-mail sent to me by a friend. I thought this would be a good place to share a part of it!!

gonehuntingagain,
Yes i remember that thread, came across a guy selling 60 223 inert blanks on ebay.co.uk the other day. He says they are each filled with resin to comply with ebay rules, he must have been endowed with extreme perceverence to fill each with case with resin and carefully recrimp them, i wonder if he will realise enough of a price to cover his expenses! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Ian.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.