Anti freeze

Tc super lube with Teflon. Its in a tube, it's more of a thick liquid --- its easy to apply, works well, spreads well.
I hate the paste/stick one made by cva, it's too thick, messy, doesn't spread well, almost chunky

I use the super lube for breach plug, choke tubes, dt suppressors, and muzzle brakes

Last edited:
PERMATEX ANTI-SEIZE LUBRICANT

I don't think I spelled the heading right, what lube do you yes on your breach plug ?
T/C makes one you can get at Walmart (gorilla grease) or you can use any sparkplug anti seize from your local auto supply. They all do the same thing. However it is important to use one.

5 years ago I decided to use anti seize compound after trying several different lubricants. Industrial or automotive anti seize withstand heat and pressure. It doesn't take much so a tube of this from your local auto parts store will last a long time.

I'm a big fan of the Thompson Gorilla Grease as well. It's water soluble, very easy cleanup, compact and conveniently sized, and it smells nice 😁 for a bonus lol. I use it on my threaded nipples as well.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of the Thompson Gorilla Grease as well. It's water soluble, very easy cleanup, compact and conveniently sized, and it smells nice 😁 for a bonus lol. I use it on my threaded nipples as well.
#1 choice, if you can't find it any small tube of spark plug anti seize will work. I have used Champion for years. A little dab goes along way.