angle gauge for LRH?


New Member
Dec 7, 2004

My buddy asked to get him an angle meter/gauge that can be mounted onto rifle or scope. This is for shooting at angle, so he can calculate corrections.
I am not talking about canting. He's got level for that.
I cannot find the device. Anyone ever heard about one like this?
Canuk - If you go to "Equiptment Reviews" and then to the post on "Cosine Indicator" on the very first post from Len Backus is a link to order item.

There is a great deal of info on this item within post.

Hope this helps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.