• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

AMP Annealer in central PA?

TheDeicide

I can't afford one right now, but I would like to work a deal to get some brass annealed. I have some peterson 28 nosler I would like to have annealed and perhaps some Nosler 6.5 brass as well. Some ideas I've had for a deal would be I give up some components or buy pilots you may need. I would prefer to stop by and have you walk me through the process and let me do all the work under your watch. I am located in western Clearfield County.

I can't afford one right now, but I would like to work a deal to get some brass annealed. I have some peterson 28 nosler I would like to have annealed and perhaps some Nosler 6.5 brass as well. Some ideas I've had for a deal would be I give up some components or buy pilots you may need. I would prefer to stop by and have you walk me through the process and let me do all the work under your watch. I am located in western Clearfield County.
Let me start by saying I am in Tennessee, now this would slow things down but everything to be handled through the mail. I have many different pilots but will have to look if I have the one you need. If not, you pay the shipping both ways you send the pilot to be used. I will send it back with your brass for you to have in the future and I will charge you nothing.I just don't want it to cost me anything. As far as walking you through my processes, I could send a short video of me, actually doing your brass as far as the process,
image.jpg
I could ruin one piece of brass and analyze that particular lot or I can go with the suggested settings on the amp website that choice would be yours.

Different lots from the same manufacturer or just different manufacturers make a huge difference as you can see.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Recent Posts