• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED American Rifle Company 10 Round Mags - Plus Extras

jamiebolseth

Hello,

I have 6 total ARC 10 round mags that I'm parting with.

All 6 have been upgraded with the MK Machining Improved ARC Mag Follower. These followers alone cost $20 and make these mags work reliably with even the shortest cartridges like the 6 Dasher. Both the original follower and the MKM Improved Follower will be included with each mag.

Also - Two of the mags have been further upgraded with the Area 419 Four Round mag extender (color - Gunmetal Gray).

All of the mags have been used for one season of practice and matches (about 1200 rounds across all of them), so they are in excellent shaped, but might have some normal wear marks from use (most literally look brand new).

Price for the Mags with the Area 419 Four Round Extenders = $80 shipped for one, or $150 shipped for both.

Price for the 10 round mags are $50 each shipped, or $180 for all four.

Thanks for looking. You can text me at {6-one-2 - 710 - 49 - fifty} for pictures, or for questions.

Jamie Bolseth

2 of the 10 rounders are SFP.

So two 10 round mags left for $100.

And two 14 round mags left for $160.

Thanks.

OK - That was fast...

All four 10 round mags are SPF.

Still Two ARC 10 round mags WITH improved followers, AND Area 419 Mag extenders for $150.