• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Alliant and Accurate Powder at Powder Valley

Yea... I tried. Sure locked up, and nada 🙄 in the end. Really want to try RL23, but it remains a dream. I'd also like to get more 2000mr.

26 shot well in my 270. It's also elusive, I'm out or I'd trade some with you. Willing to sale 26?
I have a pound of 23 that I haven't touched yet, and thought if you had 26, or 33 I would trade you. Those are the two that I'm needing desperately.

Yea... I tried. Sure locked up, and nada 🙄 in the end. Really want to try RL23, but it remains a dream. I'd also like to get more 2000mr.
They have it right now, were you ever able to buy it?

We got hit hard with rain again so was home catching up with the fun office part of the job, not lol. Refreshing powder valley during their website crash all day in between work and man, I got lucky. Scored on RL16, RL23 and N565.

Seems like they crash when they get things in stock so next time, if you have the liberty to do so, keep refreshing and it might pay off.

For what it's worth, I've found some solid accuracy with N165 in the 300 PRC and it's easier to come by since it's not brought up much at all when searching for load development. It's fairly easy to come by and may be worth picking some up. A cooler burning powder that I've found you can go an easy 2 grains over max with not much issues. Of coarse start your charges conservative and work up with caution as every rifle can be different. I've shot some 1/2 moa groups at 600 yards with it. The nodes so far are smaller and not as wide but when you do some load development and you find the sweet spot it may pay off for you

I looked at times that it would load yesterday and this morning. It never shows any Reloder powder in stock for me

Recent Posts