• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

AG Composites APR Hunter Short Action stock and bottom metal

Darryle

Alamo Precision Rifles Hunter stock, short action, bedded to a Defiance Anti-X with pillars, Proof Sendero Lite barrel contour, APR BDL bottom metal with a new Wyatt's MBE-5 extended mag box for standard short action calibers. 3" internal length. Front picatinny forend rail, screws included.

$700 shipped and insured for everything
withdrawn for lack of interest

Attachments

• IMG_2841.jpeg
    IMG_2841.jpeg
    215.1 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2842.jpeg
    IMG_2842.jpeg
    167 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2843.jpeg
    IMG_2843.jpeg
    198.2 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2845.jpeg
    IMG_2845.jpeg
    257.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2846.jpeg
    IMG_2846.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
For those asking

Weight is 992 grams/34.992oz with screws and bottom metal as shown

LOP is 13 1/2" - 13 3/4", I can pull the original barreled action out of the new Manners LRH and get a exact measurement.

Thank you guys, I have met a lot of great people thru this forum, more than any forum I have ever been a part of in the last 25ish years. Reminds me of the good days of the Texas Refuge forum before corporate ruined it.

For those that complain about paying a few dollars for a supporting membership, that is a great example of what happens when a free forum "gets" corporate support. Pony up and keep this forum exactly what it is today or you'll find yourself reminiscing about it 15yrs from now.

@Len Backus and @Chris thank you!