• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Affordable, Savage .338 Lapua, Nightforce long range package! *SOLD!

lv2hunt

Hello,

I have found a hunting cabin that I am interested in purchasing and have decided to sell this fine rifle to help generate some funds for the down payment. This is an excellent and affordable package to get into or continue long range hunting and shooting!

For your consideration I have one Savage 112 precision magnum target action rifle, chambered in .338 Lapua. This rifle is un-fired and is a single-shot, this would be a great set-up for someone wanting to optimize the use of the 300 grain Berger bullets and have a longer cartridge OAL.

The rifle is in excellent condition, recoil lug has been bedded, Defensive Edge Cheek riser installed, and a tuned trigger / action job completed, it is also nicely equipped with other high end accessories. The rifle weighs in at 15.8 lbs. as pictured.

Items included in the sale are listed below:

Savage 112 precision magnum target action rifle, chambered in .338 Lapua
Handcrafted matching leather black and charcoal sling
Harris 6" to 9" bipod with Podloc installed and optional "spike" feet included
SAP elastic dual forearm shell holder
Defensive Edge Cheek riser
Ken Farrell 30 MOA steel base
Ken Farrell Medium steel scope rings
Nightforce SHV MOA 1000 scope, 4-14x56, non-illuminated, EOL / box included
Nightforce bikini scope cover
Bubble level
Angle cosine indicator and mount
Midway, olive green sniper drag bag

I have about $2,750 invested into what is listed above. I will sell all of it for $2,500 OBO shipped to your FFL and insured to the lower 48. Come on treat yourself to an early holiday present, if full asking price is paid I will also include 5 boxes (100 un-fired) cartridges of Federal American Eagle 250 grain jsp. / this alone is a value of about 300 bucks! PM with any questions you may have.

Thanks,
lv2hunt

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 19
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 17
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Re: Affordable, Savage .338 Lapua, Nightforce long range package!

Correction, scope rings are high not medium. Seems to be a bunch of interest in rifle but no takers, to sweeten the deal even further on top of everything else I will also throw in 100 Lapua head stamp pieces of brass and a new RCBS set of .338 Lapua dies if full asking price is paid. That is about another 200 to 300 bucks in stuff, great deal for someone!

Thanks,
lv2hunt

Price Reduced! Savage .338 Lapua, Nightforce Package!

While digging through some of my .338 stuff I also found a partial box (35) of Nosler .300 grain Nosler Accubond bullets and a Nosler, Volume 7 reloading manual that I will also include in the package. Price reduced to $2,000 firm plus you pay the actual shipping, this will include everything mentioned. FFL must accept private party transfers, this is a smoking deal for someone!

Thanks,
lv2hunt

Attachments

• bullet 2.jpg
    bullet 2.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 13
  • bullets.jpg
    bullets.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 14
  • s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 15
Final Price Drop!

Still available, last price drop or I will keep it! I will go $2,000 shipped for everything to your private party FFL located within the lower 48 and not a penny less.

Thanks,
lv2hunt

I really can't believe this package hasn't sold yet, this is seriously a great package deal! I have had a few different people interested but no deal or takers yet. I can't lower my price any further than the reduced $2,000 shipped price for everything, but to help the deal close sooner than later I can also throw in a nice RCBS RC press with primer feed.

Thanks,
lv2hunt

Still available!

Another Price Drop!

I know I said I wouldn't lower my price anymore but I need the funds to help with a down payment on a hunting cabin. So here we go again with another price drop, $1,900 for everything / shipped price!

Thanks,
lv2hunt

Wishing I needed this one. Fantastic deal.

Everything sold pending funds to RML30378! Thanks for all of the interest.

lv2hunt