• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Accurized ruger .41 mag

This is a proven field gun, meticulously cared for and accurate to 3.5 moa @ 100 yds.
I have 2 loads that consist of 170 grn. Sierra JHC @ 1600 fps (chronoed) and a Hornady 210 grn XTP @ 1470 FPS. The difference in POI at 100 yards is almost negligible . The holster is custom made with the help of local upholsterer and is designed to mount on the widest of pack belts. As a package I am selling the Redding 4 die set which includes Reddings inline micrometer seating die , the loaded ammo ( 46 rounds 170's & 60 rounds of the XTP's) plus 1 box each of bullets and drop charts and load info.
About the gun.I am the original owner and the gun is perhaps 15 years old.I would say that all exterior finish wear marks are simply from the holster and bushes.
The scope is an AIMPOINT 9000sc w/4 moa dot and it is funtionally perfect
action and trigger work are flawless
barrel crown cut
cylinder lockup and timing were enhanced
barrel cylinder gap set to minimum
Taylor throated
All accuracy work was done by Jim Stroh of Alpha Precision
Am in huge financial straits and am pricing to sell quickly at $900.00 (will not part out )

Attachments

• 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 14
  • 037.JPG
    037.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 038.JPG
    038.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Since it was done quite a few years ago I couldn't begin to tell you what type of coating it is. The gun is a 7 1/2 in. Ruger Redhawk