ABM Ammo Update

ABM Ammo has just stocked their shelves with more product! Since the official launch last month, Applied Ballistics Munitions has been getting a great response. We are excited that so many shooters want to try ABM ammo for themselves. What's even more exciting is to hear the positive feedback from shooters thus far.

Due to the overwhelming response that ABM has been getting, they have added more members onto the team. The goal is to create ammo that has consistent performance from shot to shot and more importantly from lot to lot. If you shoot 308 Win, 300 Win Mag or 338 Lapua Mag you owe it to yourself to give ABM ammo a try.

Visit the abmammo.com website and place your order today! Now is definitely the time to order! If what you are looking for is out of stock, no problem at all; just call us at 480-240-6792 to place a backorder.
Have you already tried ABM ammo out and want to share your results?
Email us at [email protected] or post your photos and comments directly to the ABM Ammo Facebook page.

Here's just one quote from a happy customer that was sent along with the attached photo, "The ABM Ammo has performed great in my OBR. I'm easily holding elevation on 12 inch steel plates out to 1000 yards - showing a standard deviation in muzzle velocity of about 10 fps." -Nick Vitalbo

Attachments

• Nick Vitalbo Slider.jpg
    Nick Vitalbo Slider.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 69
Good for you guys. What brass are you using? How did you overcome seating depth variances? I know its probably company secrets but I thought I would ask.... are these mag loadable? Just wondering.

I ordered some .308, do you think that sometime soon you will have .30-06 with the 168 classic hunter ? thanks :D

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.