• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED a2 style tactical stock for rem 700 la

vegas steve

i have a nice a2 style stock for sale.this is a jesse grove walnut a2 style stock for a right hand remmy long action.stock has been professionally coated with rhino liner spray,then coated with olive drab with black spiderweb and given two coats of automotive grade matte clear.stock has been skim bedded with devcon for a stock remmy long action.stock comes with complete bdl bottom metal including action screws.bdl bottom metal has been kg coated in matte black. also has two sling swivel studs and 1"pacmyar vented pad.stock is amazingly stiff yet light.weighs 2.5 lbs as seen in pics.only reason for selling is i ordered a chassis for this build and do not need this stock now. priced stupid low for immediate sale at 215.00 shipped

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 10
One price drop,200.00 shipped in lower 48.killer deal guys.a good stock with bottom metal for 200 bucks is a silly good deal

i figured this thing wd have sold in five minutes at this price.i have now listed it on ebay also,but you can get it cheaper here

it had a heavy mtu contour in it that was 1.250 at the chamber end and .920 at the muzzle with room for more.you could run a 1.250 straight bull in it .

Jesse is a longtime member here on lrh and owns a custom stockmaking business.it is a walnut stock under the rhino liner coating.i was surprised at how stiff the forearm is on this stock.when my barreled action is in this stock you cannot flex the forearm twards the barrel.fantastic resilience considering it only weighs 2.5 lbs with bottom metal

Vegas Steve -

I posted that "I'll take it", but it was the last post on the first page so you didn't see it. Please PM me for payment details on the transaction.