A yote 3rd period

screech

well, today we had been having a boring morning at school and decided to head out 3rd period and see if we can make something happen. Went out to a ranch we have permission to hunt and saw a yote out mousing. We turned around and stopped. It started running and I figured he was gone but just about then he stopped broadside and I sent a 162gr. amax down and slapped him on the back side of the shoulder. It was pretty cool. Blood splattered a few yards behind the yote in the snow. We were asked to go get the yotes when we shoot them on his property. We go get it bring it back to the truck, throw it in the back and made it back to school before 4th period started. cool. My friend took a picture with his phone and I will see if we can get a picture on here. about a 2in in diameter entrance hole. Pretty cool and is helping speed up the school day. It was probablly 2-225 yrds. I will check tonight after work if I have time.

No, I actually dropped math and tried to take college courses but couldn't because I couldn't come up with the cash. We have a small school so I ran out of advanced math electives so I sadly dropped at the end of last semester. Math Is normally where I excell. If I could do as good on my english scores on my tests as I do on my math and reading I would be top of my class. As of right now I sit top in math and real close to top in reading. Like second or something but my english scores keep telling me to go back to 9th grade english. Not good when you are a senior in high school.

Heres some pics but I don't know how well they will turn out. Were taken with a friends cell phone.
Titosyote.jpg

TitosYoteonsnow.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
but my english scores keep telling me to go back to 9th grade english. Not good when you are a senior in high school.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure you're not from Alabama? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Its a rough world when you can figure out the answer but can't figure out how to express yourself. That is why I went into physics and later engineering. Totally no ability with English or any other language.

[ QUOTE ]

You sure you're not from Alabama? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, em air fellas could be from western PA. (Butler Co. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) Youns should know that.....

screech,

nice job, I also know of excelling in one area and not in the other. in high school I tested in the top 93 percentile nationally in math and like top 88 nationally in science and only like the top 30 percent in reading and english. talk about two extremes. funny thing is now my job deals with english and reading and doing it while in emergency situations. nice yote. liongetter

I've heard theres 2 kinds of people, theres the kind that are good at math/science then theres people that are good at reading/writing/spelling. I suck at math and science, however I excell in reading, writing, and spelling. Dont ask me why but I hate math and science. Never been any good at it from Junior high through HS. Pretty much ever since someone thought it would be a grand idea to substitute numbers with letters, I got real screwed up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

There are 10 kinds of people those who understand binary and those that don't.

now not related to the above.
Math is right or its wrong.
English/writing is subjective.

James

[ QUOTE ]
There are 10 kinds of people those who understand binary and those that don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Always liked that joke. (grin)

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.