A way forward

jbs2014

Our enemy now controls all of the key terrain in the legislative and executive domain. Whether this was done fraudulently or not does not matter at this point. What matters is how successful we are in resisting it. I see a few options for us to disrupt, delay, degrade, or defeat our enemies plans until the 2022 midterms.

The first is that we have to put pressure on our Senators when anti-constitutional measures are introduced by our enemies on the other side. We have to do this by shoring up existing strengths and exploiting vulnerabilities on the other side. We do this by keeping pressure on the Senators that have an R next to their name that have been known to be wishy washy in the past. Such as Mitt Romney, Lisa Murkowski, and Susan Collins to name a few. We need to put extra pressure on Senators that have a D next to their names that represent deeply red states, such as Senator Testor and Manchin. When I say pressure I mean calling, writing, and emailing them and getting your friends to do the same. All we need is 51 to turn the tide in the Senate to our favor and disrupt our enemies plans.

We also need to support the creation/continued existence of Second Amendment sanctuaries. Our enemies have set the precedent of ignoring federal law when it comes to illegal immigration so why can't we do the same when it comes to our constitutional rights?

We must also support the NRA, GOA, and any other Second Amendment advocacy/lobbying organization. One of the reasons that the 2020 election went so favorably for our enemies is the shaping operation that they did against the NRA during the last few years. Under normal circumstances the NRA will donate large sums of money to candidates that support our Right to Keep and Bear Arms in election years. But this time around the NRA was massively depleted of funds.

Finally, realize that we are in a war and either we win or our enemy does.

Our enemy now controls all of the key terrain in the legislative and executive domain. Whether this was done fraudulently or not does not matter at this point. What matters is how successful we are in resisting it. I see a few options for us to disrupt, delay, degrade, or defeat our enemies plans until the 2022 midterms.

The first is that we have to put pressure on our Senators when anti-constitutional measures are introduced by our enemies on the other side. We have to do this by shoring up existing strengths and exploiting vulnerabilities on the other side. We do this by keeping pressure on the Senators that have an R next to their name that have been known to be wishy washy in the past. Such as Mitt Romney, Lisa Murkowski, and Susan Collins to name a few. We need to put extra pressure on Senators that have a D next to their names that represent deeply red states, such as Senator Testor and Manchin. When I say pressure I mean calling, writing, and emailing them and getting your friends to do the same. All we need is 51 to turn the tide in the Senate to our favor and disrupt our enemies plans.

We also need to support the creation/continued existence of Second Amendment sanctuaries. Our enemies have set the precedent of ignoring federal law when it comes to illegal immigration so why can't we do the same when it comes to our constitutional rights?

We must also support the NRA, GOA, and any other Second Amendment advocacy/lobbying organization. One of the reasons that the 2020 election went so favorably for our enemies is the shaping operation that they did against the NRA during the last few years. Under normal circumstances the NRA will donate large sums of money to candidates that support our Right to Keep and Bear Arms in election years. But this time around the NRA was massively depleted of funds.

Finally, realize that we are in a war and either we win or our enemy does.
Please explain to me why the Democrats only need 51 votes including the VP, and we have to have 60 to pass anything?

Please explain to me why the Democrats only need 51 votes including the VP, and we have to have 60 to pass anything?
No idea on the passing bills standard. For the next two years we need to focus on stopping bills from being passed.

Should have specified that we need to focus our efforts on the Senate. All sorts of stuff is going to go through the house for the next two years

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.