• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

A AR for sale

Sad to say, most of the UPS stations will not ship ammo, only the hubs. And they are not to close to me.
Maybe it's a UPS thing.

Bullets and brass are ok to send in the mail. Primers and powder are not. So ammo cannot go in the mail.
Simply the wrong answer bro. You can ship complete ammo all day long as long as you have an ORD symbol on the box. Hell, I have drawn it with a sharpie and they shipped it.

Are you going to answer the mail on the cost of components or are we going to derail your thread with an dissertation on how to ship things you are trying to sell?

Attachments

• orm-d.PNG
    orm-d.PNG
    6.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Bullets and brass are ok to send in the mail. Primers and powder are not. So ammo cannot go in the mail.
Loaded ammo is ok to ship via UPS ground. No hazmat required, just tape the diamond symbol on two sides of package.
I just found this out recently as I thought Hazmat was required also. It is not. See below link to UPS regulations.

Simply the wrong answer bro. You can ship complete ammo all day long as long as you have an ORD symbol on the box. Hell, I have drawn it with a sharpie and they shipped it.

Are you going to answer the mail on the cost of components or are we going to derail your thread with an dissertation on how to ship things you are trying to sell?
100- Tac-Tx 110 gr---84.00
100- Tac-Tx 120 gr---84.00
100 Sierra TGK 125 gr---44.00
includes shipping

Loaded ammo is ok to ship via UPS ground. No hazmat required, just tape the diamond symbol on two sides of package.
I just found this out recently as I thought Hazmat was required also. It is not. See below link to UPS regulations.
Like I said, I can ship UPS ground, but only from a hub. The UPS drop off stores around here will not ship ammo. Thanks for the reply.
SemperFi