• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

8133 8# unopened, Oregon local only

still won't let me send, guess it would have to some kind of combo on your end, just depends how we "value" our stuff, i'd be thinking pound for pound on powder, and maybe 1000 mag primers per pound ish? i mean we can all say "it's worth this on gunbroker", but at some point there has to be a real value, truth be told the powder can sit on my shelf, was just trying to get it in the hands of somebody that needs it for what i consider fair, let me know if we're in the same ball park and we can figure something out

still won't let me send, guess it would have to some kind of combo on your end, just depends how we "value" our stuff, i'd be thinking pound for pound on powder, and maybe 1000 mag primers per pound ish? i mean we can all say "it's worth this on gunbroker", but at some point there has to be a real value, truth be told the powder can sit on my shelf, was just trying to get it in the hands of somebody that needs it for what i consider fair, let me know if we're in the same ball park and we can figure something out
I don't think we are in the same ballpark. I offered you either the 8 pounds of n560 or 8 of imr 4955 and 500 fed 215 primers. I understand from your offer u want pound for pound of powder And 1000 mag primers per pound. That's 8k primers. Maybe I am miss reading it.

you said you have reloader 26, maybe a few pounds + a few thousand primers? unfortunately the 2 powders you have aren't in my needs, i'd have more use keeping what i have

you said you have reloader 26, maybe a few pounds + a few thousand primers? unfortunately the 2 powders you have aren't in my needs, i'd have more use keeping what i have
Oh. Got it. Can u text me and maybe work out a deal? 9054564 (541)

Recent Posts