• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ....... 8 Rifles ..... For Sale.......

daniel brothers

.....................WILL DO PAYMENT PLAN...
You can buy them all at one time if you like...LOL. I'll describe them each. If you need better or closer pictures of any one, just let me know. All rifles are guranteed to be as I TRY to describe, or money back... less shipping cost, of course. I will even take payments if you need it. All these prices include shipping to your door...in the lower 48 states that is. Will except paypal, M.O. or checks. I have several closer pictures of each rifle, just didn't load them up at the moment, but I can if you let me know. thanks...Dan ...

Have Questions...? PM me or call me... 803-348-1949 or email... [email protected]
DSCF5026.jpg

[img:center]
DSCF5026.jpg
[/img]

Described...TOP to BOTTOM...two at a time...makes it easier for me.
1. Marlin 17 VS 17HMR Grey Laminated Stock, SOLD...

DSCF5027.jpg
[/img]

#2. Mossberg Model 1500...which is really a HOWA. 7MM Rem Mag. Stock is a little rough, with some paint chips missing from the trigger guard and floor plate, but it's only looks. It would be easy to refinish it, wrap it, or even paint it. $330.00 TYD
#3. Harrington and Richardson 22 Mag, Brown Laminated Stock, single shot, Bull Barrel, with BSA Classic 3-12x50 Scope, which is good and clear. It has the extra wide hammer pin for thumb clearance under the scope.
EXCELLENT CONDITION $280.00 TYD

DSCF5032.jpg
[/img]

#4 Remington 742 Woodsmaster Semi-Auto 308, Basket weave stock, with Redfield Lo-Pro WIDEFIELD VIEW 3-9x30 Scope, duplex reticle, with clip, and with pivoting front sling swivel. Condition is just a tad under excellent... probably a 9 1/2 out of 10. $650.00 TYD

#5. Weatherby 22cal rimfire semi-auto, tube feed, with Redfield 2-7 Scope, which is good and clear. Condition is excellent except for a couple of minor scratches. It has a single shot selector if you don't want it to fire semi-auto. Made in Japan
Here is another one on gunbrokers for nearly ...I'll take $730.00

DSCF5036.jpg
[/img]

#6. Weatherby semi- auto... same as the one above, except it is feed with a 10 and 5 round clip, both are included. Wood has a few age blemishs from when it was bought back in the 60's. Made in Italy. $690.00 tyd

#7. Remington 742 .243 caliber semi-auto, with Tasco 3-9 scope, which looks good. Condition is probably a 9 out of 10... which is pretty good in my opinion. I bought this at a pawn shop last year to turn it into a coyote killer, but couldn't get it to stop jamming after the first shot. I had a guy look at it, but he said someone had been inside tammering with it, and fixing it is over our heads... but hopefully not yours. $330.00 tyd

DSCF5042.jpg
[/img]

#8. Remington 7400 270 caliber semi-auto. Condition is close to a 10. Has a scope mount rail on it. $330.00 TYD
I know it's alot to look at, and with very little detail, but I gotta start somewhere. I'm selling them to simply clear out rifles I don't use.
Let me know if you need better pictures.

I know you guys are into long range stuff... and I don't blame you, because it's become my new love and passion as well. BUT... some of your friends might want these rifles so I can finish my Remmy 700 6mm build for long range coyotes out west this fall.