• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7ss

Fubarredz

Looking thin the herd a little. This is 1 bads$$$$$ little rifle, it shoots little bitty holes all day long shoots .2's on its worst day. I've been shooting Berger 175gr. Elite Hunter's at 2990 with absolutely no pressure pressure was about 1.5grains higher. It was through DI Precision chambered by Omar Alonzo, originally when I got it was sitting in an impact action then Derrick at DI talked me into a lighter action. So now it's set up as the following. I'll pass on the load data to who ever buys it. Many people on this site can vouch for accurate this rifle is. Like I offer all the rifles I sell you can meet me at the range and prove to you how it shoots. This will most likely be one of the most accurate rifles you'll ever shoot. Rifle has right at 370 rounds down the barrel, I'd have to count how many loaded bullets are left in the box. I'm outta town when I gemstone home I'll get same more up to date photos of it it has Talley rings with a Swarovski 3-18x44, if I remember correctly this build as it sits 6.8lbs. Scope isn't coming off the rifle until the rifle sells. This target is from 105yds at the ranch let my buddy shoot 5 rounds here are the results.

Rifle $2,500.00
Scope $850.00

Rifle Build - Chamber cut with A-Reamer
- 26" Bartlein Remington sendero.
- TS Ghost muzzle brake.
- LonePeak Razor Titanium S/A.
- Trigger Tech Special trigger.
- Manners EH2 bedded
- Hawkins Hunter M5 bottom metal.
- Hawkins flush mag.

Components
- Hornady Dies A-Chamber.
- 100 pieces of fired brass 3x firings annealed every firing.
- 50 pieces of new brass.
IMG_4903.png
IMG_4900.png
IMG_4906.jpeg
IMG_4907.jpeg
IMG_4908.jpeg
IMG_4905.jpeg
IMG_4902.png
IMG_4901.png

Last edited:
Awesome rifle and smoking deal. Alonzo definitely is dialed in on the chambering of the 7SS barrels/rifles. Mine shoots the same way with the 175s and the 168 VLD-H.