• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm stw barrels

Camaro80z

I have for sale 2 factory savage 26in stainless small shank varmint contour 7mm stw barrels. 1 of the barrels has 250 rds through it the other is brand new. Also with the barrels I will include about 40 pieces of brass. $325 shipped.

Do you still have these if so, could I get pics or mor info ? Is the new barrel a rechambered, or custom? Thx

They are both factory savage barrels. Factory chambered and all. One has been fired one has not they are both identical. Neither are rechambered or custom. Yes I still have them. If you want you can pm me your email address and I can send pictures but it's not really anything to see they just look like normal stainless varmint contour barrels. These would have originally came on a factory savage 112 7mm stw. These were new old stock barrels left over after they discontinued the stw's.

I'll take em. If you would email your contact info I'll call or get with you tomorrow for payment arrangement.