• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm SS barrel for sale unchambered ***SPF***

Truc

I have a 7mm 1-9.5 twist will finish at 25" in a 3.5-4 contour. I think it is a Montana, looks good with bore scope.
175.00 shipped conus. It will stabilize the 168 Bergers

Re: 7mm SS barrel for sale

I have a 7mm 1-9.5 twist will finish at 25" in a 3.5-4 contour. I think it is a Montana, looks good with bore scope.
175.00 shipped conus. It will stabilize the 168 Bergers

Is this a blank or previously shot barrel? Pics?

Re: 7mm SS barrel for sale unchambered

If you borescoped it then can you tell me if it was lapped? Not trying to hastle you, but $175 is a little steep to not know the manufacturer. Any marks on the breech end?

Re: 7mm SS barrel for sale unchambered

Yes it looks to have been lapped, The only marks, 9.5 S 277/284. I just bored scoped the barrel again and there are no chatter marks in this barrel. It looks better than my 6.5 Shilen chrome moly barrel that does have some though not many and this is their match grade not select match grade which I paid 175.00 for and it wasn't stainless so no I don't think it is too much. I bought this barrel for a factory Rem 300 SAUM and decided to shoot it before I turned it into a 7 SAUM, it shot so well I kept it the way it was.

Last edited: