• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm SAUM New Norma Brass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edd

I have a few hundred pieces of this brass I don't need. I need to get $138.78 per hundred plus shipping for it.

I will sell any quantity based on that price per piece. You can get 50 pieces in a small USPS small flat rate box. Postage on a small box is $6.80. I'm not sure how many you can get in a medium flat rate box but I would guess a couple hundred. Postage on a medium box $13.45.

I prefer a USPS money order for payment but will take paypal if you add 3% to the price.

Last edited:
Today I confirmed that 250 of these cases and plenty of packing material to prevent damage to them will fit into a USPS medium flat rate box. That would make the price of 250 cases $360.40 delivered.

I received your payment. The post office took today off so I will ship them tomorrow.

I still have a few hundred pieces of brass left. Since I posted this I have had 16 people say they wanted brass. Some of them said they were sending a payment for some. So far only one person has actually bought some.

Edd, I will take 100. Please PM me you mailing info. Or I can do paypal gift.

Can I get a 100 rounds please. send me your address. I will get a Money order in the mail tomorrow

Thanks
shanw

Status
Not open for further replies.