• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm saum custom build

65nut

up for sale is my custom made 7mm saum. it was built by pierce engineering. built with 24" broughton 5c barrel. 24", 1 in 8 twist. 318 neck for shooting 180 grain berger vld's. or similar vld bullets. hs precision stock, jewel trigger. built on remington 700 long action to best suit the long vld bullets. This is how 7mm short actions should be built. you can seat your bullets out a long way, and still use the magazine. this works very nice so you dont have to single load every round. action was completely trued the whole way true. it is brand new. I have never fired it. Comes with 140 rounds of remington premier ammo. loaded with 160 grain nosler partions. I bought these to use for the break in procedure or for an elk hunting trip. The 7mm saum is the best of the short action 7mm cartridges. there is an excellent read on 6mmbr.com about them. the 5c broughton has the 5r type rifling. shipping is $40.00 to your ffl. payment by money order or check. ships when payment clears.

Attachments

• saum1.jpg
    saum1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 48
  • saum2.jpg
    saum2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 66
  • saum4.jpg
    saum4.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 48
  • saum5.jpg
    saum5.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 56
  • saum 3.jpg
    saum 3.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 46
wieghed it, 11 pounds. it is a light varmint contour. 7.2. .935" at the muzzle.

one more thing i forgot to mention in case you dont know, the 5C is the type of rifling. It is thier version of the 5R rifling.

remington bottom metal. Not sure on capacity. I think 3 + 1 or 4 + 1