• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm RUM carbon wrapped Bbl McMillan

WeiserBucks

Remington 700 , stainless 7mm Ultra Mag , carbon fiber wrapped 26" barrel , 3 port muzzle brake , standard BDL bottom metal, new McMillan Gamescout , Nightforce 20 MOA rail, tuned factory trigger.

Rifle shoots pretty well, 1.25" to 1.75" groups at 200 yards are the norm. Barreled action and bottom metal show a few minor handling marks , stock is brand new . I am the 2nd owner , 1st owner didn't keep track of round count but stated that it was definitely under 100 . I've fired it exactly 22 times.

Will come with 22 1x fired , 18 new Norma brass and RCBS dies. Asking $1650 shipped OBO , always interested in trades . PM for pictures and more information.

Carbon barrel manufacture, twist, barrel length?
Who did the chambering?

Brian

The rifle was born as a factory Sendero , was later sent to Magnum Research to have the Bbl turned down and carbon wrapped as well as the muzzle brake install.

Just installed a Timney Calvin Elite trigger, I expect accuracy to improve over the factory trigger.