• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm RSAUM Remington Brass and Cartridges WTS

COBBONTHECORN

While cleaning out the reloading cabinet I found the following 7mm RSAUM brass and cartridges. Will ship the brass but the cartridges will need to be a FTF. (I am in the Detroit MI area.) Payment is PP+3%, PP Gift, USPS MO. (PP- No mention of brass, ammo, gun, etc.) These items will be cross listed. PM or e-mail offers, or post "I'll take it" and follow-up with PM/e-mail. Thanks for looking!

Brass: All head stamped "R-P 7mm REM SA ULTRA MAG". 49 pieces 1x fired with turned necks, 101 pieces new with turned necks, 50 pieces new, and 32 pieces 1x fired. All separated into lots so there is no guessing. All 232 pieces shipped $400 OBO.

Cartridges: 4 boxes, 20 pieces each, 7mm Remington S.A. Ultra Mag 150 gr Core-Lokt and 1 box, 20 pieces, 7mm Remington S.A. Ultra Mag 160 gr Core-Lokt. FTF All 5 for $225 or $50/box, or OBO

Last edited:
Not ready to break down into multiple small groups. Would consider new (151 count) and 1x (81 count) as two separate groups for now if there is a reasonable offer extended. Thanks!